May 6th - 8th, 2020
(Botanic Garden and Biodiversity Garden of Padua)
• New insights on biology of mesenchymal stromal/progenitor cells (MSCs);
• Clinical targets of stromal/progenitor cells: from in vitro studies to therapy;
• Basic and applied research on adult stem cells;
• Cancer stem cells and stem cells for cancer: from basic research to therapy;
• Beyond stem cells: therapeutic use of extracellular vesicles;
• Perinatal tissue derived bioactive agents: from mechanism of action to therapeutic approaches;
• Gene therapy: alternative or complementary approach to cell therapy?
• Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, (iPSC): basic and applied research.